I actually wanted to blog about the Puay Chai 2 camp that I just went. BUt since its gonna be extremely LOOONG, I might as well write on it some other day. Meanwhile, I found this on Friendster. It's quite a cut-and-paste thing, but hey, I like it.
The Best Moments In Life
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.
3. Enjoying a ride down the country side.
4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.
5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside.
6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.
7. Passing your final exams with good grades.
8. Being part of an interesting conversation.
9. Finding some money in some old pants.
10. Laughing at yourself.
11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.
12. Laughing without a reason.
13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say something good about you.
14. Watching the sunset.
15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.
16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.
17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this "special" someone.
18. Having a great time with your friends.
19. Seeing the one you love happy.
20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.
21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.
22. Hearing someone telling you "I LOVE YOU"."True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times.....without calling."
You fucking lied you bitch!
So stop being jealous of me and get a life!YOu
Damn.. I know it's been a vveeerrryy long time since I posted. i just couldn't find the right time to do it. Or the hint of inspiration and will power. Well, since Deb asked me to post I'll kindly oblige her. After all, she's my darling. And I'll make you feel better Deb. Don't forget the Starbucks. Just you and me.
Exam results are over and I got 7th in the class and whole form. Whoo hoo! That just goes to prove that having a relationship DOES NOT affect anything. So get out of my life sorry, pathetic people who think they're smarter than me. Let's see whether you can make it into my class next year eh?
Considering the highest average in 2C is like what? 80.4. Mua haha haha..
My piano results are out. I got a merit. I deserve that but it sucks. Oh well, I didn't practice much anyway. I must get the best for diploma. I've already started 2 songs. My teacher said Bach, Mozart, Shostakovich (maybe) and Poulenc. Practicing Mozart's Sonata now. Working on the Bach Prelude and Fugue. Maybe I'll try Bartok instead af Shostakovich.
Violin. Need to practice for the school's concert. See which song William's gonna give me. I so love violin. More than piano, or maybe not. Sama-sama aje..
I am sick.
I need to get well soon enough to go to the camp. He's like persuading me to go and I have to be in good health, as you know, camps are always tiring. And my evil mom suddenly said it was cancelled when it wasn't. Gave me quite a shock. Damn her. She's so bad sometimes. I can't wait to go.
Dinner's becking! I have to go fill my stomach.