Well! I just have to say that Dan Brown is one helluva damn good writer. I don't even understand how he could've gotten all that information. All that symbologist, cryptologist, symbols, obelisks, annagrams and all that tosh. Seriously, he practically filled almost every page with scientific words that I can't even comprehend. But then, the plot is really capturing, I loved the way he kept me on the edge with new twists and turns. It's all a big treasure hunt.
Hooooooold on. Is it me or is this turning into a book review?
Uggh, I'm disgusted with myself. Old rambler. Now, more about my life these few days. I guess that I haven't been posting for a long time. *sheepish smile*
- Sat for my March tests, results sucked, everyone in class got higher marks than me.
- My mom slashed me with her razor-sharp tongue till I bled (you know I mean this literally, right?)
- Got into a big fight with one of my close pals, cried about it, didn't talk to each other for about 2 months. And I kept apologising till my lips were numb.
- Accidentally sent my darkest secrets to a person who SHOULD NOT have known, and I now have to swear her to secrecy and pray that she doesn't leak it out.
- Made up with my pal, going rock-climbing soon. I can't wait!! =D
- I am not doing homework, very THE procrastinator.
I don't know why but my mind is a complete blank now. I cannot process anything at all. Anyway, I found something shocking.
There really IS an Illuminati Society. Just Google it and you'll know what I mean. In case you didn't know, since people who know or have heard about this cult read Dan Brown's books, it is a secret society that has been around for about 2000 years. It consists of 13 bloodlines, people who are directly descended from the root, these people are very influencial and VERY RICH. It seems that this society or cult is set out for world domination. Their main goal is to unite the world to become one, making the standards of the advanced and third world countries equal. This is just a little of what I've read from the websites, but still numbing. And Dan Brown is a great writer.
You Go Dan!
I guess I have only the strength to blog until here only. Meanwhile, keep a close look out on this. Oh, and check The Knights Templar and The Masons.
I have to research more into this......